Stampin' Up! has released the list of retiring products in anticipation of the new Annual Catalog that will be released June 4, 2019. Retiring products are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Order today for the best availability!
I will do my best to keep you updated on items that sell out.
Use Host Code 2QHUBWNT to get a FREE Make and Take Kit and FREE GIFT when you order $50 or more. Free kits are mailed at the end of the month.
Now forming groups!
I had a lot of long distance customers that really wanted to take part in my local class every month. Stamp Club was created to give them the opportunity to do just that.
In order for the Stamp Club to work, each group needs to have 6 members in it to ensure that the monthly order for each group is big enough to earn the host for the month, their Stampin' Rewards. So feel free to share this opportunity with your family and friends to see if they would like to join you in a group. Also, when it's your turn to "host" the club for the month, feel free to encourage your local friends to order using the host code, to increase your Stampin' Rewards amount.
What you get:
- Catalogs-every time a new catalog is launched, you will receive one.
- 3 complete projects mailed to you (1 card, 1 3D, 1 scrapbook page OR 1 card (When you sign up, you tell me which you'd like to have. The card will match the theme that the scrapbook had. The scrapbook page will be minus the background cardstock due to the high cost of shipping a 12"x12" piece.)
- Host Benefits one month during the 6 month club
What is required of you:
- a minimum $35 order placed via SU website using a specific hostess code by the 15th of the month.
- a commitment of 6 months
- shipping cost on your free host benefits
Where do I enter the Hostess Code? What if I forget?
On your shopping cart screen, there is a box on the bottom right hand corner. If you forget, the website will prompt you at before you pay.
Can my friends order?
Sure! You especially want them to order when it is your Hostess month! The more orders you get, them more Hostess Benefits you earn!
Can I get punches on my Stampers Round Up card?
What if I don’t order one month?
Because this is a club, when you don’t order, someone is missing out on benefits! You must commit to 6 months of purchases to join.
Put on your party hats, and get ready to save. It’s time for It’s Our Birthday Stamp Sale! For 24 HOURS ONLY, you can save 15% on select stamp sets. This sale will be gone in a flash, so celebrate with us while you can!
- All selected sets are offered at a 15% discount.
- All selected stamp sets may be applied to Starter Kits.
- Discount applies to select stamp sets only when purchased individually during the 24-hour promotion period.
- Bundles featuring stamp sets from the promotion will not be discounted.
- If you purchased a stamp set prior to the sale, we will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that we run out of any stamp sets, we will honor the discounted price as long as the order is closed within the promotion deadlines. You will receive your discounted stamp set as soon we are able to fulfil your order.
Phone: October 23, 2018; 6:50 PM (MT)
Online: October 23, 2018; 11:50 PM (MT)
Don't forget about the October Host Code and Goodie Incentive when you take advantage of this awesome 24 hour birthday sale!
Boston cream pie is delicious indeed! But, my FAVORITE pie is pecan pie. My eldest daughter, Emilee, is the official pecan pie baker of our family. What's your favorite pie? Tell me in the comments below and be entered into the daily drawing to get Happy Mail from me!
This was one of the favorite cards at StampaStack last weekend. This card was inspired by a swap card I received from my friend Debbie Mason. It uses the Spirited Snowmen stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.
It uses several of the new Stampin' Blends. They make coloring so much fun! I LOVE the deep richeness of the cherry cobbler paper on this card.
I love nuts all year around, but this time of year I always get nuts in the shells. A large bowl of nuts sitting on the table, complete with nutcracker and picks, was a tradition that my family had when I was a child. And it's one that I've passed on to my children.