Creative Cards & Chocolate
Monthly Card Class
Who doesn't love creating AND being able to indulge in some sweet treats at the same time??!
Date: The Creative Cards & Chocolate Monthly Card class is held the second Tuesday of the month.
Time: 11:00am - 1:00pm OR 6:00pm - 8:00pm (please indicate which session you will attend when you email your RSVP.)
Fee: $20.00 (includes all supplies EXCEPT adhesive**). Place a $25 order (before shipping and tax) the night of the event, and you will receive your class for FREE! **I will have adhesive at the live events, for your to purchase, and YES, that amount will go toward any order you place that night.
- If you attend the class in person, the Class Kits Include—Coordinating products, and all the supplies needed to make the class projects will be available for your use on the night of the event. Envelopes are always included.
- Local Classes—If you're in the Easton, MD area, you can attend my local monthly class night.
- Class-To-Go Kits—If you're not in my area, or can't make it to the class, order a Class-To-Go Kit and make the projects on your own, at your convenience! All consumable products (cardstock, designer series paper, punched/die cut pieces, and embellishments and an easy to follow tutorial) will be included in the To-Go Kit. There will be an additional fee of $6.85 for shipping. Stamp sets, inks, adhesive, and any punches or framelits, will NOT be included in the To-Go option. You can also opt to do a porch pickup for your kit if you're in the area.
RSVP and Payment are due by the Friday proceeding the Creative Cards & Chocolate Class that you are planning to attend.
Contact me at: www.CreatingWithStamps14@gmail.com to reserve your spot, or for any questions you may have.
Fine Print : US Residents only. These classes may not be combined with, or count toward, other classes, workshops, private classes, clubs, incentives or special events.
CREATIVE ESCAPE WITH MY PAPER PUMPKIN!
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit subscription that comes directly to your mailbox – a creative escape in a box! Everything you need is included except a pair of scissors. You’ll get stamps, inks, pre-cut card stock and accessories, all to make a set of projects. Cost is just $19.95 plus tax (shipping is free!).
What kind of projects? That’s part of the fun! Each month’s kit is different, and the anticipation of running out to my mailbox to see what’s in store is one of my favorite Paper Pumpkin features. We’ve had card kits (usually a set of 8 cards and envelopes), burlap treat bags (a set of 6), gift boxes and gift cards (6 each)…
Each month directions are included for the project – but don’t feel like you have to stop there! You can certainly dream up your own project with the supplies! I’ll often post some of my own Paper Pumpkin creations during the month.
- Visit Paper Pumpkin to sign up with me as your demonstrator (Stephanie D. Berg, MD).
- Enter your payment information, address, etc.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email to set up your password – log in and set a password.
- Around the 10th of the month, your card will be billed for $19.95 (plus tax).
- Around the 15th of the month, your Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit will ship!
- Enjoy your creative escape when your Paper Pumpkin arrives!
- Around the 10th of the following month, your card will be billed again for the next month’s kit. If you don’t want to receive another kit, no problem! Just log into mypaperpumpkin.com before the 10th and set your kit quantity to 0 (zero). You won’t receive another kit until you set the quantity back to 1.
I hope you’ll join me — try out Paper Pumpkin for a month or two and see what you think!
Need a fun gift idea? Paper Pumpkin subscriptions can be set up as gifts — ask me if you have questions about setting up more than one account!
Just visit my site here, and you’ll automatically select me as your demonstrator. Or use the regular link and be sure to pick me as your demo.
I look forward to sharing a monthly Paper Pumpkin creative escape with you!
Come and make 16 cards! We will make 4 each of 4 different designs. Designs differ from month to month depending on times of the year.
Class Fee: $25 (includes envelopes)
TO-GO OPTION: $35.00 (includes shipping, all consumable materials to complete cards*, a tutorial, and envelopes).
Fee Includes: All consumable products EXCEPT adhesive.*
Contact me for dates/times/types of Stamp-A-Stacks that are currently being offered!